Peppermint is a powerful, distinct essential oil that immediately ignites the senses. It has definitely earned its reputation as one of the most fresh and familiar oils available today. Once inhaled or consumed, it goes right to work stimulating the mind and body.
Various groups and individuals throughout history have studied the beneficial effects of Peppermint oil. It is extensively used aromatically, topically and internally to relieve stress, freshen breath, and aid in digestive health. Massaging with Peppermint oil can also help relieve skin redness, irritation and overused muscles. One of the most popular ways to use peppermint oil is through diffusion, which instantly refreshes the ambiance of any area.
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in USA, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
• Diffuse Peppermint oil in an Améo diffuser, or rub a few drops into the palms and inhale, to aid in clearing airways and promoting normal respiratory health
• Add Peppermint oil to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply gently to sunburned skin to reduce redness, ease inflammation, and cool the affected area
• Rub 4-5 drops of Peppermint oil—diluted to 50%—on temples, neck, shoulders and ears to naturally cool the body
• Add Peppermint oil to an Améo diffuser to freshen the air and even help curb your appetite
• Rub 1-2 drops of Peppermint oil into palms and inhale, or dilute to 50% and massage directly on the abdomen, to promote normal digestive and intestine function
• Add 2-3 drops of Peppermint oil to Daily Tea, Premium Tea, or any other Zija drink to add taste and increase concentration
• Put a few drops of Peppermint oil in an Améo Veggie Cap and take by mouth as a natural dietary supplement and to freshen breath
• Dilute 3 drops of Peppermint oil, 5 drops of Rosemary oil, and 4 drops of True Lavender oil with 1 teaspoon of Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub on sore feet after a walk or run